Looking for a Financial Advisor?
As a financial advisor and CFP® professional, I am dedicated to putting your needs first – which means not only looking at your investment portfolio with a fresh perspective but also keeping your investments in stride with the rest of your life. I have been serving clients around the North Puget Sound Region since 1993 and am a member of the Financial Planning Association.
• Investment & Retirement Planning
• 401k Rollovers*
• Investment Portfolio Management
• Retirement Income Strategies
• Small Business Retirement Plans
• College Savings Strategies
We established Northsound Wealth Management in 2006 to provide independent and highly personalized financial advice and service to clients while simultaneously obtaining access to the resources of one of the nation’s premier financial services firms, Wells Fargo Advisors.
You Have Questions:
• What can a financial advisor do for me?
• Are my investments performing the way they should?
• What is my next step?
You can start by calling or e-mailing us:
Direct Phone: 425-609-8705
E-Mail: [email protected]
* Please keep in mind that rolling over assets to an IRA is just one of multiple options for your retirement plan. Each option has different advantages, disadvantages, investment options, and fees & expenses which should be understood and carefully considered. Investing and maintaining assets in an IRA will generally involve higher costs than those associated with employer-sponsored retirement plans. We recommend you consult with your current plan administrator before making any decisions regarding your retirement assets.
This information is intended for use by residents of AZ, CA, CT, FL, ID, NJ, NY, TX, WA only.