Michael Parker is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional and member of the Financial Planning Association. Serving clients at LPL Financial in Sikeston, MO and the surrounding communities.
Investments, taxes, insurance, estate planning: the list of financial concerns and considerations facing you today is seemingly endless, and there are no easy answers.
I am in the business of helping my clients meet all their financial challenges. I do this by using a total wealth management approach. Each area is important individually, but managing them all collectively is one of the most important considerations in your overall financial success.
My approach can help you invest conservatively, reduce your exposure to taxes, meet your insurance needs and provide a plan to successfully transfer your wealth to your children and grandchildren. If you would like to know more I invite you to sometime exploring this site as well as my company site: www.parkerplans.com. I welcome the opportunity to hear from you. If you have questions about your financial situation, please do not hesitate to call or email me.
Top 10 reasons to use a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM PRACTITIONER
1. ORGANIZE: CFPTM practitioners will help gather your financial information.
2. FORMALIZE: CFPTM practitioners will help identify your financial goals.
3. PRIORITIZE: CFPTM practitioners will help rank your financial opportunities.
4. CAPITALIZE: CFPTM practitioners will help stretch your financial resources.
5. OPTIMIZE: CFPTM practitioners will help evaluate your financial situation.
6. STABILIZE: CFPTM practitioners will help establish you financial foundation.
7. CUSTOMIZE: CFPTM practitioners will help tailor your financial strategies.
8. ACTUALIZE: CFPTM practitioners will help achieve your financial aspirations.
9. AGGRANDIZE: CFPTM practitioners will help expand your financial horizon.
10. FANTASIZE: CFPTM practitioners will help realize your financial dreams.
7, 6, 24, 63, 65
Keeping in perspective that 65 percent of remarriages will involve kids from a past marriage,1 you should devise and implement an estate plan...Read More >
The call came while I was cooking dinner the other night – my mother had received a phone call from a woman purporting to be calling on behalf...Read More >