We believe that adopting a holistic planning approach that focuses first on your life goals and aspirations can improve the chances of achieving the future that you envision. Comprehensive Financial Planning is a process - a journey, really - that you and our team, as your financial guides, will undertake together. By helping you articulate your aspirations and what's important about money to you, we are better able to understand where you want to be and develop a road map to help you get there. Whatever your hopes for the future, the only way to achieve the vision of how you'll spend the years ahead is to commit to a plan that can take you there.
But it doesn't stop there - it is an ongoing process. Over the course of your lifetime, your dreams, goals, and circumstances can change. Through life's ups and downs, we'll be there to provide guidance, monitor your progress, and help keep your plan in sync with your dreams. This disciplined planning process has helped other clients eliminate debt, better understand the financial decisions that support their situation, and improve family communication regarding money issues.
How you envision the rest of your life might involve family members, adventurous travel, or passions you postponed to pursue a career or raise a family. Maybe you're already living the life of your dreams, but thinking about your legacy. We are here to help!
We find that those individuals who are the best fit for our firm are financial delegators and are content to leave the financial micro-managing to professionals, allowing them to focus their attention on friends, family, community, hobbies, travel, and enjoying their lives. Above all, they are:
* Passionate about their goals. They realize that achieving financial security requires commitment, money, time, and planning, the results of which serve to enhance their quality of life.
* Ready to hear the truth. They embrace reality and the facts regarding their current financial situation and are committed to doing the work their goals require.
* Willing to accept advice. They value the teamwork and accountability that comes from a structured plan of action and the professional follow-up successful results will require.
* Comfortable with paying a fee. They understand the value of true professionals and are comfortable compensating them for their expertise.
* Enjoy peace of mind. They appreciate the clarity and simplicity that come from working with a single trusted advisor who serves as the head coach of their team of professionals, orchestrating the individual expertise of each subject matter expert for their benefit.